Omid Reza Maarouzi
Assistant Professor Faculty of Electrical and Robotic Engineering
Ph.D. Electrical Engineering Communication - System
Data Networks - Digital Communication
Professional & Scientific Membership:
Awards & Patents:
AREAS of INTEREST:
• All-Optical Networks
• Satellite Communications
• Routing Algorithms
• High Speed Data Communication Protocols
• Sept.1998-Apr. 2007: Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Tarbiat Modarres University, Tehran, Iran (rank 1 in matriculation exam among 50 participants).
Research Topic: "Routing and Wavelength Assignment in All-Optical WANs".
Final GPA: 16.92/20
• Feb. 91-Feb. 94: M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of technology, Tehran, Iran (rank 13 in matriculation exam among 1,700 participants).
Final GPA: 15.98/20
Research Topic: "Satellite Communication Links Evaluation and Simulation for National Region".
• Oct. 86-Feb. 91: B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran (rank 24 in matriculation exam among 160,000 participants).
Final GPA: 16.06/20.
• Feb. 2003-present: Instructor, Shahrood Technical University.
• Feb. 2002-Feb. 2008: Instructor, Sadjad High Education Institute.
• Oct. 99-Jan. 2002: Master Design Engineer, Information Services Corporation.
-Satellite Communication Network Design
• Dec. 94-Apr.2004: Consultant and Research Engineer, Iran Railway Research center.
-Radio Network Planning
-Signaling Equipment Design
• Aug. 94-Aug. 96: Research Engineer, Iran Communication Industry Organization (SA_IRAN)
-HF Channel Simulation
• June 92-Feb. 92: Consultant & Research Engineer, Iranian Central Bank Automation Group.
-Analysis and Simulation of Data Communication Protocols
-VSAT telecommunications Network Planning
• Feb 91-June 92: Electronic Design Engineer, NIAN Co. Tehran, Iran.
- Designing and Assembling PC interface card for Centralized Traffic Control
-Software Development for Centralized Traffic Control System.
• Sept. 94-Dec. 94: Teaching Assistant, Sharif University of Technology.
- Graduate level DSP course
Simulation packages: MATLAB, SIMULINK, PSPICE
Computer Skills: C, C++, Pascal, BASIC.